February 7, 2012

First Piece Ever!

Hello hello hello! Sorry its been so long since my last post but I have been a busy builder as of late. Tonight I am going to share with everyone the first piece. I created a bar using a corbel from an early post. As of right now I am not looking to sell this piece but if you are interested make me an offer! So Im going to cut the chit chat and just post pictures of the bar I made.
C.fredickDesignStudio

C.fredrickDesignStudio

C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio
C.fredrickDesignStudio

C.fredrickDesignStudio
I'm really proud of this piece and I hope everyone thought it was worth the wait! Please leave comments and let me know what you think or if you are interested in purchase you can email me at cory@associatedarchitects.com. Please serious offers only! Do not solicit. 





No comments:

Post a Comment